There are enough myths and controversies related to sensitive topics when it comes to drinking water. In this article we’ll try to structure the possibilities, but also the limits of the La Fantana’s water purifiers.
WHAT IS LA FÂNTÂNA WATER PURIFIER?
What we call, generically, a "purifier" is, in fact, a device that incorporates several filters, capable of eliminating certain types of impurities that may occur in the circulation of water in the drinking water distribution systems, as well as the chlorine used for water disinfection. In addition, like a water cooler, it can cool or heat the water. In other words, the name "purifier" is not 100% proper because it does not make pure water (nor could we drink pure water, that is only done in the laboratory), but cleans it from various compounds or mechanical particles, most of which are invisible to the eye. It is a water filtration system, not a water treatment system.
WHAT DOES THE LA FÂNTÂNA WATER PURIFIER DO?
- The purifier removes rust, clay, sand or chlorine from the water
- The purifier considerably reduces the iron and manganese in the water, until it is removed
- The purifier improves the taste and smell of the drinking water by eliminating the things mentioned above through the filtration system it uses
- Also through this multiple filtration, the purifier reduces the turbidity and conductivity of the water at the end by eliminating the substances and impurities that these filters remove from the water.
- The purifier can deliver cool or hot water - water that, of course, has passed through the filters of the appliance.
WHAT THE LA FÂNTÂNA WATER PURIFIER DOESN’T DO?
- The water purifier does not change the hardness or pH of the water. Lowering the water hardness - softening - means treating it, or La Fântâna purifiers do not treat the water
- The La Fântâna water purifier does not contain equipment for obtaining alkaline water by increasing the pH of the inlet water.
- The water purifier does not remove nitrites, nitrates or ammonia from the water.
WHAT IS GOOD TO KNOW BEFORE YOU CONTRACT A SUBSCRIPTION FOR A PURIFIER?
- The water must already be potable before entering the purifier. Make sure your water is safe and only then evaluate the opportunity for a purifier subscription. We have a laboratory where we analyze for free the water from the sources of those who want to become our clients and also to the clients who ask us to do so. In this way we check the efficiency of water filtration, and the client will always know what he drinks.
- The physical-chemical characteristics of the water coming out of the purifier differ for each user and are strictly related to the physical-chemical composition of the water entering the purifier.
- The hygiene is a must. All the conditions for maintaining and using the purifier, which you will be informed when you subscribe, must be observed. Any deviation constitutes a risk that can lead to alteration of the water quality provided by the purifier.