As a personal data operator, LA FANTANA SRL, a Romanian legal person, with headquarters in Bucharest, Bulevardul Garii Obor, nr. 8C, sector 2, registered with the Trade Register Office attached to the Bucharest Court under no. J40/1198/2016 with unique registration code RO35534516, must comply with the provisions of EU Regulation 679/2016 on the protection of individuals concerning personal data and on the free movement of such data ("GDPR Regulation" or "GDPR") which applies starting with May 25, 2018.
Thus, for your information, please consider:
- Grounds for processing
According to the provisions of the GDPR Regulation, the legal basis on which we process your data is your consent.
Consent is provided based on art. Art. 2, para. (11), Article 6, paragraph (1), letter a), Article 7 and Article 8 of the European Regulation. We inform you that you can withdraw your consent to La Fantana's profile anytime.
Thus, only to the extent that you agree and express your consent, La fantana can carry out this processing.
- Categories of personal data processed. Purposes of personal data processing
La Fantana processes personal data to fulfill specified, explicit, and legitimate purposes. The purpose of processing is to monitor activities (profiling) and interact with La Fantana websites to receive the best offers and communications from La Fantana.
The processed personal data consists of e-mail, phone number, name, surname, gender, date of birth, city, county, IP address (including possible location), browser, order ID, discount code, discount value, transport cost, total order value, individual price ordered products, product variations, products, device, OS, IP location, timestamps related to page visit, page visit, category visit, Visit brand, click on the picture, mouse over cart, mouse over price, scroll up, scroll down, add to cart, remove from cart, select variation, add to wishlist.
- Duration of processing of personal data collected
Personal data is processed for the duration necessary to achieve the abovementioned purposes. Visitor data will be stored for 2 months, and those of registered users or customers for 3 years.
Security of processing
La Fantana ensures the security of your data processing by implementing appropriate technical and organizational measures. We will also inform you, without undue delay, if a possible data breach is likely to result in a high risk to your rights and freedoms, except in the cases indicated in art. 34 of the GDPR Regulation.
Moreover, we assure you that we make every effort to ensure the confidentiality and security of your data even when we disclose it to other entities.
Your rights as a data subject
As a data subject, according to the GDPR Regulation, you benefit from the following rights:
- The right to be informed about all essential aspects of data processing;
- The right to withdraw your consent, the withdrawal of consent not affecting the lawfulness of the processing carried out before the withdrawal;
- The right of access to processed data and other information, according to the legal provisions;
- The right to obtain the rectification and/or completion of personal data without undue delay;
- The right to obtain the deletion of personal data, without undue delay, in cases provided by law (for example, when personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed);
- The right to obtain restriction of processing in cases provided for by law (for example, when you dispute the accuracy of the data, for a period that allows the operator to verify the accuracy of the data);
- The right to obtain notification to recipients of rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate efforts for the controller;
- The right to data portability, in the sense that you can obtain from us the data we process in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable way, to transmit them to another operator, according to the legal provisions.
- The right to object to data processing for reasons related to your particular situation, based on the legitimate interest of the operator;
- The right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automatic processing, except for the exceptions provided by Article 22 of the Regulation.
- The right to file a complaint with the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing (Ro. acronym ANSPDCP).
- The right to appeal before the Romanian courts.
How your rights can be effectively exercised
To exercise any of the rights previously indicated or to ask any questions related to the processing of your data, you can send your request by email or post using the contact details below:
Attn: Responsible for personal data protection
La Fantana with correspondence address in Bulevardul Garii Obor, nr. 8C, sector 2, or
We will make every effort to respond promptly, completely, and in any case as possible within one month of receiving your questions and requests, to ensure your rights. However, please note that this period may be extended by two months when the complexity and number of requests require it.